Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 5, 2007

About ME!!!

Hi,
I am just an average 14 year old teen. This blog would hopefully follow me my life since it is a life experience, i might post videos or pictures of interesting events i got. Hopefully some one likes them too. By the way, my name is ALWIN i nick named myself Wei Xiang. I come from Singapore and i have a second home in Thailand where my in-laws live in. I am interested in mainly online games, flying, collecting model weapons like machine guns and so on, i like magic too , i like many main battle vehicles. I am also looking forward to persuading some one i like to become my girlfriend and that is somehow quite hard.

If any of you thinks that you are good enough to give me advise on how to get well along with girls, you might want to drop me some comments i might take sometime to reply you because i seldom check my mails or go online. Not only for relationship matters, you can also drop me comments on your interest that is similar to mine, or maybe if you got a magic trick to share with me.

I will end here, but i really look forward to reading your comments, but remember, i do not go online too often so it may take me around 5-7 days to reply your comments.

Cheers,
Alwin/Wei Xiang - Singaporeans Happy Holidays

No comments: